1. <form id='zQjEfu'></form>
        <bdo id='zQjEfu'><sup id='zQjEfu'><div id='zQjEfu'><bdo id='zQjEfu'></bdo></div></sup></bdo>

          • 当前位置:第一范文站范文礼仪知识交际礼仪 → 范文
            文章正文

            酒店宾馆前台接待常用英语对话

            文章分类:礼仪知识 - 交际礼仪 发表时间:2014-4-6 11:43:04

            交际礼仪范文:酒店宾馆前台接待常用英语对话是由第一范文站(jusantre.com)为您精心收集,希望这篇酒店宾馆前台接待常用英语对话范文可以给您带来帮助,如果觉得好,请把这篇文章复制到您的博客或告诉您的朋友,以下是酒店宾馆前台接待常用英语对话的正文:

            1.I’d like to book a double room for Tuesday next week.下周二我想订一个双人房间。

            2.What’s the price difference?两种房间的价格有什么不同?

            3.A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night,one with a rear view is 115 dollars per night.一间双人房朝阳面的每晚140美元,背阴面的每晚115美元。

            4.I think I’ll take the one with a front view then.我想我还是要阳面的吧。

            5.How long will you be staying?您打算住多久?

            6.We’ll be leaving Sunday morning.我们将在星期天上午离开。

            7.And we look forward to seeing you next Tuesday.我们盼望下周二见到您。

            8.I’d like to book a single room with bath from the after-noon of October 4 to the morning of October 10.我想订一个带洗澡间的单人房间,10月4曰下午到10月10曰上午用。

            9.We do have a single room available for those dates.

            我们确实有一个单间,在这段时间可以用。

            10. What is the rate, please?请问房费多少?

            11.The current rate is$ 50 per night.现行房费是50美元一天。

            12. What services come with that?这个价格包括哪些服务项目呢?

            13.That sounds not bad at all. I’ll take it.听起来还不错。这个房间我要了。

            14. By the way, I’d like a quiet room away from the street if the is possible.

            顺便说一下,如有可能我想要一个不临街的安静房间。

            15.Welcome to our hotel.欢迎光临。

            16.So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?您一共带了4件行李,是不是?

            17. Let me have a check again.让我再看一下。

            18.The Reception Desk is straight ahead.接待处就在前面。

            19.After you, please.你先请。

            20.Excuse me, where can I buy some cigarettes?劳驾。我到哪儿可买到香烟?

            21.There is a shop on the ground floor.一楼有个商店。

            22.It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.在那儿可买到中国香烟和外国香烟。

            23.Can I also get some souvenirs there?也可以买到纪念品吗?

            24.There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.有个柜台出售各种各样的纪念品。

            25.Excuse me,where is the restaurant?劳驾,请问饭厅在哪儿?

            26.We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant.Which one do you prefer?我们有中餐厅和西餐厅,你愿意去哪个?

            27.I’d like to try some Chinese food today.今天我想尝尝中国菜。

            您贵姓? 请问您贵姓大名?

            Do you want some tea? Could you like some tea?

            您要喝茶吗? 请问您想喝茶吗?

            Over here, please. Could you come this way please?

            这边请。 请您往这边走好吗?

            * 不要说OK, Sure, Yeah等等,而要说Certainly, Sir.

            * Hey, uh-huh, Hang on 等等,也不适合在酒店中使用。

            * 别说“I don’t know.”回答“不知道”是非常不礼貌的说法。

            可以说“just a moment, please. I’ll check that for you.” (请稍候,我来帮您确认),然后请有能力处理的人前来协助。

            * 对男性客人,尊称为Sir; 面对女性客人时尊称为Ms.

            在招呼客人时,最好说“Excuse me, Sir(Ms)”, 不要直接称呼Mr.或Ms. 至于称呼小孩,可以直接使用Excuse me,但是不可以直接称呼boy或girl.

            * 正视对方的眼睛,以显示出你的信心和诚意。但必须注意,注视对方的眼睛,并不是无理地盯着对方看。

            * 在面对语言不通的外籍人士时,一定要多加利用手势和肢体语言。但是使用手势时要特别小心,因为对于不同国家、民族而言,手势的意义也大不相同。

            二.基本待客英语

            (一)在正式的英语表现里,疑问基本句型可分为下列四种:

            1. May I ~

            2. Could you ~

            3. Would you ~

            4.Shall I ~?

            只要理解这四种基本的句型,就可以处理大部分业务上的状况。

            1.自己要做什么事时,就使用May I ~

            May I have your name, please?

            请问尊姓大名

            May I have your check-out time, please?

            请问您什么时候结帐离开?

            May I see your passport, please?

            请让我看一下您的护照好吗?

            May I know your nationality, please?

            请问您的国籍是什么?

            2. 麻烦客人时,可使用Could you ~

            Could you fill out the form, please?

            请您填写这张表格好吗?

            Could you write that down, please?

            请您写下来好吗?

            Could you draft the fax, please?

            请您写下传真的草稿好吗?

            Could you hold the line, please?

            请不要挂电话好吗?

            3.询问客人的喜好或是做什么时,可使用Would you ~

            Would you like tea or coffee?

            请问您要喝茶还是咖啡?

            Would you like to take a taxi?

            请问您要搭计程车吗?

            Would you mind sitting here?

            请问您介意坐在这里吗?

            ** 只要在疑问词后加“Would you ~”,就可以提出大部分的询问。

            When would you like to visit Kunshan?

            请问您想要何时参观昆山?

            When would you like to have lunch?

            请问您想在哪里用餐?

            What time would you like to eat?

            请问您想何时用餐?

            Who would you like to contact?

            请问您想和谁联络?

            Which kind of room would you prefer?

            请问您喜欢哪一种房间?

            How would you like to settle your bill?

            请问您的账单如何处理?

            How long would you like to stay?

            请问您要逗留多久?

            How many tickets would you like to buy?

            请问您要买几张票?

            4.在提供建议协助、征求意见时,可使用Shall I ~ 或Would you like me to do ~?

            Shall I draw the curtains?

            请问需要我把窗帘拉上吗?

            Shall I draw you a map?

            请问要我为您画一张地图吗?

            Shall I make the reservation for you?

            请问要我为您安排预约吗?

            (二)招呼语

            Good morning. (用于中午以前)

            Good afternoon. (用于中午至下午六点以前)

            Good evening. (用于下午六点过后)

            在这些招呼语的后面接句子,例如:

            Good morning, sir. Are you checking-out?

            早上好,先生,请问您要退房吗?

            Good afternoon, sir. Welcome to LI JIA Hotel.

            中午好,先生,欢迎光临丽嘉酒店

            Good evening, Ms. May I help you?

            晚上好,小姐,请问我能为您服务吗?

            后面也可以接上自己酒店名称、部门名称,如:

            Good morning, sir. This is the Front Desk. May I help you?

            早上好,先生。这里是服务台,请问您需要服务吗?

            (三)回答

            1.一般性的回答

            I see, sir.

            我明白了,先生。

            Certainly, sir.

            好的,先生。

            2.请对方再等一会儿

            Just a moment, please.

            请稍等。

            Thank you for waiting.

            您久等了,先生。

            I am very sorry to have kept you waiting.

            很抱歉让您久等了。

            Could you wait a little longer, please?

            请您稍候好吗?

            3.要麻烦客人或是拒绝客人的要求时

            拒绝客人时,不要一口回绝说“No.”,要委婉一些。

            I am afraid I can’t do that.

            不好意思,我恐怕没办法那样做。

            Excuse me, sir. Please let me pass.

            不好意思,先生,麻烦让我过一下。

            4.道歉

            如果是自己的错就说“I am sorry.”; 如果是公司的错,就说:“We are sorry.”。

            I am very sorry for the delay.

            很抱歉延误了时间

            I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

            很抱歉造成您的不便。

            I would like to apologize for the mistake.

            为这个错误我深致歉意。

            5.客人对自己说“Thank you.”时回答

            You are welcome.

            不客气。

            Thank you, sir.

            谢谢您,先生。

            Thank you very much.

            非常感谢您。

            6.交给客人某些东西时,可以说

            Here you are.

            您要的东西在这里。

            Here is your room key.

            这是您的房间钥匙。

            Here it is.

            这是您的东西。

            7. 当客人准备离开时,可以说:

            Have a nice day.

            祝您有美好的一天。

            Please enjoy your stay

            祝您住宿愉快。

            We hope to see you again soon.

            希望不久能再次见到您。

            Thank you for staying with us.

            谢谢光临。

            8.当客人的英语难以理解时

            面对客人的疑问,不要只是一味地傻笑,或是一直说Yes, Yes.如果听不懂事,要向客人提出疑问,或是先向对方说“Just a moment, please.”, 然后请求他人协助。

            Pardon?

            对不起?

            Pardon me?

            对不起?

            I beg your pardon?

            对不起请再说一遍好吗?

            Could you repeat that, please?

            请您重复一遍好吗?

            若是不敢肯定对方所说的部分内容时,可以将不明白的部分重复一遍,如:

            Excuse me, sir. Do you mean you lost your room key?

            不好意思,先生,您是说您丢了房间的钥匙?

            电话英语的应对

            1. 接电话时不可以简单地回答“Hello”,而应报上自己的公司或所属单位的名称。例 如:

            “Hello, this is Information Desk.”

            您好,这里是问询处。

            “Information Desk speaking. May I help you?”

            问询处,请问您要服务吗?

            2.打错电话时

            如果是外线打错时,可以回答:

            I am afraid you have the wrong number.

            不好意思,您打错电话了。

            This is the LI JIA Hotel, 2234-1156.

            这里是丽嘉酒店,电话是2234-1156。

            如果是总线转错内线时,可以回答:

            This is Room Reservations. I’ll transfer your call to Restaurant Reservations.

            这里是客房预约处,我帮您转接到餐厅预约柜台。

            I am afraid this is a direct line. We can not transfer your call to the Chinese Restaurant Could you dial 2234-1156, please.

            不好意思,这是直接电话。我们无法为您转接中式餐厅。请您改拨2234-1156好吗?

            3.当负责的工作人员不在时

            I am afraid Mr.Lin is out at the moment. He should be back around 5 p.m.

            不好意思,林先生现在外出。他应该会在下午5点左右回来。

            I am afraid Mr.Hao is on another line. Could you hold the line, please?

            不好意思,郝先生正在讲电话。请您在线上稍侯好吗?

            I’ll tell him to call you back when he returns.

            他回来时,我会请他回电。

            May I have your name and phone number, please?

            请告诉我您的大名和电话好吗?

            4.当会话结束时

            结束电话中的对话时,不可以简单说“bye-bye”,最好说:

            Thank you for calling.

            感谢您的来电。

            You are welcome, sir.

            先生,不客气。

            We look forward to hearing from you.

            我们静候您的佳音。

            Please contact me if you have any further questions.

            如果您有任何其他问题,请和我联络。

            三.柜台服务

            B=行李服务员(Bellman)

            C=服务员 (Clerk)

            H=客房服务员(Housekeeping)

            BC=领班(Bell Captain)

            G=客人(Guest)

            To the Front Desk.

            带客人到柜台

            B: Good evening, Ms. Welcome to China-trust Hotel.

            小姐,晚安。欢迎光临中信酒店。

            G: Thank you.

            谢谢你。

            B: How many pieces of luggage do you have?

            请问您有多少件行李?

            G: Just this three.

            只有这3件。

            B: Two suitcases and one bag. Is that right?

            2个旅行箱和1个手提皮包,这样对吗?

            G: Yes. That’s all.

            对,就这些了。

            B: I’ll show you to the Front Desk. This way, please. I’ll put your bags by the post over there.

            我来带您到柜台,这边请。我先将您的行李放在柱子旁边。

            G: I see, thanks.

            我知道了,谢谢。

            B: A bellman will show you to your room when you have finished checking-in.

            当您办好住宿登记时,行李服务员会带您到房间。

            G: OK. Fine.

            好极了。

            B : Please enjoy your stay.

            祝您住宿愉快。

            Taking a guest to the room

            交际礼仪范文:酒店宾馆前台接待常用英语对话版权归作者所有,转载请注明出处!

            关于本站  |  网站帮助  |  广告合作  |  免责声明  |  友情链接  |  网站地图
            第一范文站 CopyRight © 2011-2020 www.jusantre.com All Rights reserved. 未经授权禁止复制或建立镜像 违责必究