1. <form id='zQjEfu'></form>
        <bdo id='zQjEfu'><sup id='zQjEfu'><div id='zQjEfu'><bdo id='zQjEfu'></bdo></div></sup></bdo>

          • 当前位置:第一范文站范文礼仪知识交际礼仪 → 范文
            文章正文

            餐饮业常用英语对话

            文章分类:礼仪知识 - 交际礼仪 发表时间:2014-4-6 11:43:06

            交际礼仪范文:餐饮业常用英语对话是由第一范文站(jusantre.com)为您精心收集,希望这篇餐饮业常用英语对话范文可以给您带来帮助,如果觉得好,请把这篇文章复制到您的博客或告诉您的朋友,以下是餐饮业常用英语对话的正文:

            A: What can I do for you, sir?

            先生,您要来点什么?

            B: What have you got this morning?

            今天早上你们这儿有什么?

            A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.

            水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。

            B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.

            请给我来一杯西红柿汁。

            A: Any cereal, sir?

            要来点谷类食品吗,先生?

            B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.

            好的,来一份麦片粥。

            A: And eggs?

            还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?

            B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.

            要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。

            A: How do you want your eggs?

            您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?

            B: Fried, please.

            煎的。

            A: Anything more, sir?

            还要什么别的东西吗,先生?

            B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.

            不要了,足够了。谢谢。

            Dialogue 2

            (A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)

            (一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座)

            A: Do you have a reservation, sir?

            请问您订位了吗?先生,太太?

            B: No, I am afraid we don’t.

            没有。

            A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?

            很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?

            B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?

            不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?

            A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?

            当然可以。请问先生贵姓?

            B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?

            布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?

            A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.

            我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。

            B: That’s fine.

            我们明白了。

            (Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)

            半小时后,布鲁斯夫妇回来了。

            A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.

            你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生,太太。请往这边走。

            Dialogue 3

            A: Waiter, a table for two, please.

            服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。

            B: Yes, this way please.

            好的,请跟我来。

            A: Can we see the menu, please?

            能让我们看一看菜单吗?

            B: Here you are.

            给您。

            A: What’s good today?

            今天有什么好吃的?

            B: I recommand crispy and fried duck.

            我推荐香酥鸭。

            A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.

            我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。

            B: Do you want any dessert?

            要甜品吗?

            C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.

            不,谢谢。 咖啡就行了。

            (After a few minutes.)

            过了一会儿。

            A: I can have the check, please.

            结帐。

            C: George. Let’s split this.

            乔治,我们各自付帐吧。

            A: No, it’s my treat tonight.

            不,今天我请客。

            B: Cash or charge, sir?

            现金还是记帐?

            A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.

            记帐。请记入我的“美国运通信用卡”帐号。

            Dialogue 4

            A: Good morning. Can I help you?

            早上好。有什么能效劳的吗?

            B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.

            我想要一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋。

            A: What kind ofjuice do you prefer, sir?

            您想要哪种果汁呢?

            B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.

            西柚汁,还有,我要杯很浓的咖啡。

            A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?

            好的,一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,对吗?

            B: Yes, that’s right.

            是的。

            A: Is there any thing else, sir?

            还有什么吗,先生?

            B: No, that’s all.

            没有了,谢谢。

            (Later)

            稍后

            A: Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered.

            早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上来了。

            B: Just put it on the table, please.

            请放在桌上。

            A: Do you need anything else, sir?

            先生,还有其他需要吗?

            B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?

            没有,谢谢。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱里?

            A: What kind of juice would you like, sir?

            哪种果汁呢,先生?

            B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please.

            番茄汁、橙汁及苹果汁。

            A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir.

            好的,我立刻去取。麻烦您先签了这张帐单。

            Dialogue 5

            A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter?

            啊,我快饿死啦。我想吃点真正的中国菜。您给我推荐什么呢,服务生?

            B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.

            那要看情况了。您知道,中国主要有八大菜系。比方说,川菜、湘菜。

            A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard.

            我听说这两种都很辣。

            B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.

            对。您要是爱吃辣的,可以试试。

            A: They might be too hot for me.

            对我来说可能太辣了点。

            B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.

            再有是粤菜和江苏菜。大多南方人都爱吃。

            A: What about any special Beijing dishes?

            有什么特别的北京风味菜吗?

            B: There’s the Beijing roast duck.

            有北京烤鸭啊。

            A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I find it?

            啊,对了,听过多次了。我很想试一试。在哪儿能吃到呢?

            B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.

            大多数饭店都有烤鸭,可是最好的当然还是全聚德烤鸭店。

            A: Is it near here?

            离这儿近吗?

            B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.

            不太近也不算远。乘出租车15分钟能到。我是说,要是堵车不厉害的话。

            A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?

            好,多谢您的指点。请您再说一下那个饭馆的名字好吗?

            B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.

            我来给您写在这张纸片上。您好拿给出租车司机看。

            A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot.

            您真是太好了!多谢多谢。

            B: You’re welcome.

            不客气。

            交际礼仪范文:餐饮业常用英语对话版权归作者所有,转载请注明出处!

            关于本站  |  网站帮助  |  广告合作  |  免责声明  |  友情链接  |  网站地图
            第一范文站 CopyRight © 2011-2020 www.jusantre.com All Rights reserved. 未经授权禁止复制或建立镜像 违责必究