1. In order to feel young, you must exercise your mind, keep up with the world and maintain an active lifestyle.
2. Tourism creates many jobs for local people.
3. Tourism also gives rise to a number of problems.
4. By the side of sickness, health becomes sweet.
5. A sense of humor, Gods greatest gift to mankind, is universally considered the most valuable personality a man can possess.
6. It is not by the grey of the hair that one knows the age of the heart.
7. People are trying to have a balanced diet.
8. We should trust our friends, respect them and always be ready to help them when they are in trouble.
9. More and more people are becoming aware of the link between diet and good health.
10. It is safe to say that our success depends on our health.
11. The law cannot make all men equal, but they are all equal before the law.
12. If time and energy permits, they would also like to take some parttime jobs to increase their income.
13. Nature, to be commanded, must be obeyed.
14. Nature is the only environment on which we rely for our survival.
15. As Thomas Edison said,“genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration”; hard work plays the most important role in the development of intelligence.
16. The object of education is the formation of character.
17. Fair competition promotes progress and renews the looks of our society.
18. Greed and a total lack of social consciousness have been cited as major reasons for the dramatic rise of corruption.
19. Computers take over routine jobs in the office and at home.
20. The future for computer is very promising.
21. People can buy and eat fast food without wastimg much time.
22. Looking at our own country from the outside, we can clearly see the strong points and weak points of our nation.
23. The reasons for poverty are many, but for the most part center on illiteracy, the lack of opportunities and in some cases pure laziness.
24. Studying abroad can get us acquainted with the latest knowledge in science and technology.
25. Sunday clears away the rust of the whole week.
26. Newspapers are the worlds mirror.
27. As more and more people lose their jobs, much attention is placed on the problem of unemployment.
28. You might often think yourself almost drowned in advertisements and commercials.
29. Punctuality is the main constituent of good character.
30. In modern society more and more people begin to realize that punctuality is a virtue.